IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus

5 posters

Go down

About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus Empty About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus

Post by BIT0104-ANIK Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

As we all believe that no other varsities adore open source platform as IIT does, naturally, a responsibility arises to spread it. I've talked to mohaimin and muctadir, and planned for a proposal to open a network of BDOSN in our campus. I'm sure at least some of you know about BDOSN. If you don't, check their website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . They have local network in many universities. Sadly, DU doesn't have one.

I've contacted the coordinator of BDOSN and asked the permission to open it in our campus. He was kind enough to permit me. Now the point is, I've asked it on behalf of the students of IIT, because I'm sure that IIT guys loves linux most than any other varsities. He wanted to hear a plan about the inaugural of DU_OSN. I need your proposals and support to reply him. So, IIT guys, would you bear the responsibilities? Please reply your proposals and suggestions.
BIT0104-ANIK
BIT0104-ANIK
Administrator
Administrator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://anikstech.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus Empty Re: About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus

Post by BIT0102-Mohaimin Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

would you bear the responsibilities?
I will.
BIT0102-Mohaimin
BIT0102-Mohaimin
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus Empty Re: About opning a local network of BDOSN in DU campus

Post by BIT0120-ধ্রুব Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

me too..... Very Happy
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
Release Candidate
Release Candidate

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://dhrubo-nisshongokothopokothon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Nice:)Smile I'm in.
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0130-Shakkhor Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 am

Alright guys, initiate the process. I'm in. Persistent
BIT0130-Shakkhor
BIT0130-Shakkhor
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down