IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU

2 posters

Go down

Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU Empty Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU

Post by BIT0213-forhad Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Yahoo Messenger not only can you use the Windows operating system, in Linux you can also use it, but with different names. Ubuntu is better known by the name Gyachi / GyachE. GyachE Installation is easy, of course, if you have an Internet connection. To be able to install this application on Ubuntu, you must perform additional resources first on the “Software Sources” the PPA as the source added. How, Please open System> Administration> Software Sources on the main menu, then please enter your root password. After the Software Sources window will open, then navigate to the Other Software tab and click ADD. Then you enter “ppa: baudm” (without quotes) in the APT line.

Furthermore, please click the Add Source and your system will update immediately on source software that you have entered.

To begin installing GyachE, please you go to the Ubuntu Software Center, and you wish to search gyache there..

if you’ve found GyachE application, you only need to click INSTALL and you just have to wait for the process and the download and installation process. Easy right? Please try with Ubuntu you use. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yaaaaahooooooooooooooooo...................

BIT0213-forhad
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU Empty Re: Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 am

vala topic Smile tobe arektu shundor kore deya shikhte hobe. topic er title eivabe dilemone hoy ektu shundor lagbe:

"Gyache: Awesome yahoo messenger for ubuntu"

tobe rep++ Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU 567595

ar valo kotha, amar mone hoy ei command ta terminal e dile better hobe

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:baudm/ppa
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU Empty Re: Very known Yahoo Messsenger for UBUNTU

Post by BIT0213-forhad Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:28 am

U don't teach me anything...........at least about forum
just teach me....standard way to post something in forum............

promiz...forum voraiya falamu............dil thaika koitaci.........

BIT0213-forhad
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0213-forhad Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 am

please add necessary screen shots for this topic............I can't add screen shot
If I could .............I would do this

BIT0213-forhad
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 am

BIT0213-forhad wrote:U don't teach me anything...........at least about forum
just teach me....standard way to post something in forum............

promiz...forum voraiya falamu............dil thaika koitaci.........

Mair khabi :/ amar signature tar dike taka. ki dekhish? etogula tutorial toder porar jonno likhsi boshe boshe :/ na pore bole kina kichu shikhai na :/

BIT0213-forhad wrote:please add necessary screen shots for this topic............I can't add screen shot
If I could .............I would do this

tutorial for beginners diye start mar.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down