IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IITDU Forum : now in twitter and Facebook!

Go down

IITDU Forum : now in twitter and Facebook! Empty IITDU Forum : now in twitter and Facebook!

I have been doing some experimenting with rss feeds for some time, and decided that finally it is time to include the rss feed in my facebook and twitter activities. However, there was one slight problem. make too many topics in forum, and the status will be flooded in my twitter as well as my facebook. (all my twitter updates are exported to facebook as well).
Now, if I update the forum feeds in my twitter using 12 hour interval(to stop flood brutally), the followers won't get any recent updates, thus making the feeds pointless. So.. I decided to open a new twitter account just for the forum  ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) and also decided that I should open a fan page in facebook. And I opened it as well ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ).

Oh well... then you guys better start following our IIT DU forum in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BIT0122-Amit on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

IITDU Forum : now in twitter and Facebook! :: Comments

BIT0104-ANIK

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 pm by BIT0104-ANIK

why should we link twitter with this forum?

Back to top Go down

BIT0122-Amit

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm by BIT0122-Amit

Becaue, there are people who use twitter frequently, (most of the time, busy people who ain't got time for facebook).
When you link the forum with twitter, you get updates about latest post from twitter account directly.
that way, you can know if there is anything important or noticeable going on in forum.
The same goes for the link in facebook page.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down