IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IITDU Forum's To Do List

Go down

IITDU Forum's To Do List Empty IITDU Forum's To Do List

Things that are being planned to be done in future will be kept here. This is going to be locked. So please don't bother replying. You can of course raise an issue against any of the to do things in the feedback section. this topic is to show what is in our mind, and a gentle reminder to ourselves so that we don't forget about what we plan to do Tease

1. Buy space for file uploading. That needs money. And if everyone contributes from IIT, it will be more than enough.

2. Make a separate zone for jobs/freelancing.

3. Need to implement a Bengali typing button for forum's text box. Google transliteration is slow, Trivuz is in separate window. We need an integrated one. it can be done by using the javascript provided by Ekushey or the one called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Add fatafatistic animations using JQuery to different elements of IITDU Forum.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

IITDU Forum's To Do List :: Comments

BIT0102-Mohaimin

Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:21 am by BIT0102-Mohaimin

BIT0122-Amit wrote:T
3. Need to implement a Bengali typing button for forum's text box. Google transliteration is slow, Trivuz is in separate window. We need an integrated one. it can be done by using the javascript provided by Ekushey or the one called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You may have seen the Bangla writing tool in Bangla wiki. I dont know how it was implemented, but its really nice. I think the source should be available.

Back to top Go down

BIT0122-Amit

Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 am by BIT0122-Amit

can you please look at the implementation details of it?

Back to top Go down

BIT0122-Amit

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am by BIT0122-Amit

I have an evil idea Devilish

I think it will be better if the second batch implements the third one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

BIT0220-Iftekhar

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 am by BIT0220-Iftekhar

Amit ভাই wrote:I have an evil idea Devilish

I think it will be better if the second batch implements the third one Very Happy
are you serious about it? I think some of us have basic idea of javascript(may be even further). So we can have a look at this Smile

Back to top Go down

BIT0122-Amit

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am by BIT0122-Amit

Smile am serious.
Lets face it. I don't remember learning a single alphabet of javascript before I started working for some of the things you see in this forum.
So why not?

Back to top Go down

BIT0122-Amit

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 am by BIT0122-Amit

পোলাপান ফাঁকিবাজ Ranting

Back to top Go down

BIT0220-Iftekhar

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 am by BIT0220-Iftekhar

It's not like that Amit vai. Actually I thought we could do it by the end of this semester.

And we are currently learning php this semester. Hope we won't forget it and do it sooner we learn JS.

Back to top Go down

BIT0122-Amit

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm by BIT0122-Amit

End of this semester? :O

If you keep targeting that far, you can never accomplish it. In my opinion, if you gave.... say 1 hour per day, it would take only one week to do what you are supposed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down