IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC

Go down

Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC

Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC Vote_lcap0%Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC Vote_lcap0%Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC Empty Looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC

Post by Sophiawood Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm

"I’m looking for a video-chatting BOX with XBMC. Does anybody  have good  suggestions  for me?"

Hi,friend. According to your requirement, ANDROID TV BOX served for video and voice chat can rarely commercially available at present. But luckily, one months ago I happened to get one  modeled  CS918S. This CS918S is equipped with a  5 million vga  built-in camera, a microphone and a quad-core CPU. It also allows  H.265-formated video programs of 4K  as well as video chat. Moreover, it can be used for a video call through SKYPE. When you want to have fun,you can play the video-game Cut Fruit.Wish this can help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH8mee79lEo&feature=youtu.be

Sophiawood
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • N/A

Blood Group : NULL

Back to top Go down