IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ?

Go down

How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ?

How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ? Vote_lcap0%How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ? Vote_lcap0%How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ? Empty How to configuring the Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall ?

Post by Janeswordy Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 pm

I've been working on getting a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall set up at home so that eventually I can create a site-to-site VPN between my house and my office. I've written several posts about setting up Cisco 5510s, but this piece focuses on common things you might encounter at home like not having a static IP from your ISP or utilizing your current wireless router.Moreover, the performance of the ASA 5505 appliance supports 150Mbps firewall throughput and 4000 firewall connections per second, which is more than enough for small networks.

Best solution for solving this problem.

Step1: Configure the internal interface vlan
Step 2: Configure the external interface vlan (connected to Internet)
Step 3: Assign Ethernet 0/0 to Vlan 2
Step 4: Enable the rest interfaces with no shut
Step 5: Configure PAT on the outside interface
Step 6: Configure default route towards the ISP (assume default gateway is 200.200.200.2

Note: If you want to use Cisco ASA5505-BUN-K9 or ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9, you can try to use router-switch.com which is a great website that not only support reliable quality and competitive Cisco price, but also professional services, huge inventory, flexible payment and fast shipment service.

Janeswordy
Pre-Alpha Release
Pre-Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • N/A

Blood Group : NULL

Back to top Go down