IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ?

Go down

Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ?

Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ? Vote_lcap0%Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ? Vote_lcap0%Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ? Empty Help with Cisco 3750 Switch Power Supply ?

Post by Janeswordy Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:51 pm

"I have purchased a used 3750G-24TS switch, it is of the older generation it is slightly larger than the current models as the front fo the switch has some vents.The switch does not have an internal power supply and I am confused as to which power supply this switch needs to make it work."
"Secondly I understand this model is not POE, if I purchase a power supply that supports poe can I make this into a poe switch or is there naything i can do to make it into a poe switch?"

To solve this problem, you can easy use PoE patchpanel to work this switch as PoE switch. Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS switch is an innovative switch that improves LAN operating efficiency by combining industry-leading ease of use and the highest resiliency available for stackable switches.

Janeswordy
Pre-Alpha Release
Pre-Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • N/A

Blood Group : NULL

Back to top Go down