IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intern offices: Policies and Formats

2 posters

Go down

Intern offices: Policies and Formats Empty Intern offices: Policies and Formats

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 pm

I have just talked with Mohaimin, and we have decided what a topic should include under this section.

1. Topic name rule is, Only one topic per company per year. Topic format should be Company Name - Year ####
For example, IITDU Company - Year 2011

2. Only the people doing intern in that company will give a brief description under that topic.

3. Discussions are strictly prohibited in this section. Discussions should be continued in the other section. Any discussion type post under this section will be split and will be sent to the other section.

4. The brief description of company should include:

• Name of the parent company
  • Location of office
  • Facilities available
  • The types of work the company generally does
  • The type of work an intern is going to do there
  • How much emphasis is given to interns
  • pre-requisite knowledge that a person should have before going there
  • What types of questions are generally asked in interview
  • work hour
  • how many days per week is office held
  • Amount of salary(if any)
  • Transportation and lunch facilities

It should be mentioned that brief description about the same company can be given by consequent posts by multiple interns.

I think this is pretty much all. Of course, much more information can be given away as well. But these are the information which should be present.

I am hoping to see everyone's topic here Smile

One more thing, we might ask the necessity of posting all this details, right? I mean, why should we?
We should, so that for our next batches, it becomes easier to keep track of companies, know what happened there for their elders, things like that so that they can make their correct decisions.

Also, it will help us keep track of companies on an year to year basis!

Last edited by BIT0122-Amit on Mon May 16, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Intern offices: Policies and Formats Empty Re: Intern offices: Policies and Formats

Post by BIT0119-Asif Mon May 16, 2011 12:55 am

I propose that we remove the salary part. Also the lunch and transportation part. What do you say?
BIT0119-Asif
BIT0119-Asif
Study Moderator
Study Moderator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Intern offices: Policies and Formats Empty Re: Intern offices: Policies and Formats

Post by BIT0122-Amit Mon May 16, 2011 1:46 am

Well, these are the information that "should" be included, so if someone do not want to share these info, then they can avoid giving them.

But still, it is strongly suggested to include these information and any other information that can be shared with others.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down