IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Review: Core PHP Programming

2 posters

Go down

book - Book Review: Core PHP Programming  Empty Book Review: Core PHP Programming

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 am

Guys,
I've got a new book named "Core PHP Programming". It is a very nice book written by LEON ATKINSON. I've started to read it, though it'll take time to finish it. It's about 1072 pages. The book covers all important aspect that matters for the user who are interested in dynamic web programming in PHP. So as a beginner, you guys can try this book. It is kind of PHP manuals and here is all type of core php programming example. But the book does not explain many aspect clearly. But it will help you much when you'll be developing your web application.

It is available in our book market that is NilKhet at Popular Books. I don't know the exact price.

by the way, you can have the soft-copy from 4shared.com

cheers!!

Last edited by BIT0129-Tabassum on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed color because they are conflicting with links and made the colored texts bold.)
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

book - Book Review: Core PHP Programming  Empty Re: Book Review: Core PHP Programming

Post by BIT0127-suman Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks for u'r information.......
BIT0127-suman
BIT0127-suman
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Back to top Go down