IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIT program chair's Feed back about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra IIT Software FEST

2 posters

Go down

back - BIT program chair's  Feed back  about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra  IIT Software FEST Empty BIT program chair's Feed back about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra IIT Software FEST

Post by BIT0201-farhan Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Greetings guys,
I'm here to let you know about something. The issues are inauguration ceremony DUOSN and first intra IIT Software FEST. On behalf of Mohaimin vai , I had a conversation with our BIT program chair Kazi Mohaimyn- us-Sakib. The main points of the conversation is stated below:

=> About The DUOSN launching:

1.The launching ceremony date must be fixed after the semester final exam of IIT. As the result of this semester will be published by 7th of december. So, there should not be attendance problem according to sir.

2.The projected date may me of 5th or 6th of December.

3.There will be a staring committee comprising of committee members from first, second and third batch. Sir has given guideline for the committee and asked to hold a conversation with these 3 batch and propose the committee members name. The teacher will discharge the action of an adviser in the committee.

4. the committee will take the further decision about the venue booking and other things.

=> About First intra IIT software fest:

1. the four points stated above is also applicable here.

2.to tell about the fest, it will be an exhibition of iit students several year's project organized by the iit and participated by the BIT students of iit.

3.The present works in the industry of iit 1st batch will also be shown here.

4. The fest will have a good media coverage i guess, so , it is actually organized to raise the buzz that "WE ARE HERE".

5.Now about the financing. The program office has clearly stated that iit will not finance this occasion. It is the task of the students to find out sponsors. program office will help in paper works only. And as the budget is low, is it assumed that the 1st batch will be able to find it from their working place.

all the points i stated above are only a glimpse of the story. We all need a head -to - head conversation of the 3 bit batches. As saturday is an off day for most of the 1st batch's elder bro and sis, i most humbly request you to join the meeting ataround 12.30 p.m(saturday ,October 29th) at IIT. And here is one more disappointing point for iit 3rd batch: Sakib sir wants you to more pro active in these extra curricular activities. So, he told me to make sure your participation.

Thats all for now. I'll be updating the news. please help us to make "IIT OURS".

BIT0201-farhan
BIT0201-farhan
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : AB+

Back to top Go down

back - BIT program chair's  Feed back  about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra  IIT Software FEST Empty Re: BIT program chair's Feed back about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra IIT Software FEST

Post by BIT0122-Amit Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:33 pm

3.There will be a staring committee comprising of committee members from
first, second and third batch. Sir has given guideline for the
committee and asked to hold a conversation with these 3 batch and
propose the committee members name. The teacher will discharge the
action of an adviser in the committee.
You mean guideline for selecting members for the committee?
to tell about the fest, it will be an exhibition of iit students several
year's project organized by the iit and participated by the BIT
students of iit.
IIT students - BIT, MIT, PGDIT?
Or by participation, you mean only the BIT projects?
In that case, who are the target audience?
This definitely needs explanation. For example, interns at southtech simply won't be able to bring anything from industry, forget showing it to outsides (with respect to Southtech).
Now about the financing. The program office has clearly stated that iit
will not finance this occasion. It is the task of the students to find
out sponsors. program office will help in paper works only. And as the
budget is low, is it assumed that the 1st batch will be able to find it
from their working place.
So this is an IIT event which shows off We are here with determination not to spend a penny.
Any organizational event is sponsored by the organization, at least partially. I wonder why IIT is trying to be "different" in this case.
meeting ataround 12.30 p.m(saturday ,October 29th) at IIT
This is sorta sudden.
Anyway, great work Farhan. Thanks for your great efforts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

back - BIT program chair's  Feed back  about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra  IIT Software FEST Empty Re: BIT program chair's Feed back about the inauguration Ceremony of DUOSN and First Intra IIT Software FEST

Post by BIT0201-farhan Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:50 am

[quote]
BIT0122-Amit wrote:
3.There will be a staring committee comprising of committee members from
first, second and third batch. Sir has given guideline for the
committee and asked to hold a conversation with these 3 batch and
propose the committee members name. The teacher will discharge the
action of an adviser in the committee.
You mean guideline for selecting members for the committee?

not actually....the teachers will only give advises when the committee is needed that. and if any authorization is needed.and also they BIT program chair will validate the committee.that's all they will do i think... at least they have told me as so... Exclamation

to tell about the fest, it will be an exhibition of iit students several
year's project organized by the iit and participated by the BIT
students of iit.
IIT students - BIT, MIT, PGDIT?
Or by participation, you mean only the BIT projects?
In that case, who are the target audience?

I've clearly stated that the BIT students. I have no idea about the audience..May be the students of IIT and also the media.

This definitely needs explanation. For example, interns at southtech simply won't be able to bring anything from industry, forget showing it to outsides (with respect to Southtech).
This is why the meeting is really needed. True to say i'm in dark about this matter. May be this should be discussed with our honourable BIT program chair. Neutral

Now about the financing. The program office has clearly stated that iit
will not finance this occasion. It is the task of the students to find
out sponsors. program office will help in paper works only. And as the
budget is low, is it assumed that the 1st batch will be able to find it
from their working place.
So this is an IIT event which shows off We are here with determination not to spend a penny.
Any organizational event is sponsored by the organization, at least partially. I wonder why IIT is trying to be "different" in this case.
The cause about this is described to me is that, the IITans should know how to earn money by selling your tongue(take it positively). and the fund needed for this purpose is not too much... lol!

meeting ataround 12.30 p.m(saturday ,October 29th) at IIT
This is sorta sudden.
I'm really sorry....But i'm bounded here.because , if it is not in this week then it will be late to the next and probably after vacation and finally after exam... Sleep

Anyway, great work Farhan. Thanks for your great efforts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks bro...... Persistent
BIT0201-farhan
BIT0201-farhan
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:04 am

I've clearly stated that the BIT students. I have no idea about the audience..May be the students of IIT and also the media.
that's exactly why I got confused. You see, when there is the issue of organization, the word participants can be applied for organizing, and for spectating, as well as taking a part in the organized activity!

But you have specified it now Smile

The cause about this is described to me is that, the IITans should know
how to earn money by selling your tongue(take it positively)

That's upgrade or downgrade? It used to be like "IITians should know how to earn money by selling themselves" very very funny

Anyway, participation of everyone is a good idea.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0201-farhan Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:41 am

That's upgrade or downgrade? It used to be like "IITians should know how to earn money by selling themselves"

Anyway, participation of everyone is a good idea.

i don't know actually.... Neutral but i think we should take it positively....And the participation is more defined to me now...I have come to know today....the students , teachers of other departments as well as the outsiders will be visitors...
BIT0201-farhan
BIT0201-farhan
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 am

Unfortunately I could not come in the meeting.
But I hope 3rd batch will work hard enough to let 1st batch and 2nd batch sit back and enjoy the show :p

But the defined participation - I wonder how low is a low budget.

If you have time, highlight the points of the meeting please.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down