IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch)

3 posters

Go down

Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch) Empty Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch)

Post by BIT0120-ধ্রুব Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I am getting wondered while I am writing this notice that why people, specially from second or third batch didn't mentioned anything while some of them are Ornamenting pompous position in the forum.

The notice is that we have to fill up forms for the year final exam, though we are not sitting for any exam. And the deadline of filling this form is 19th of this month. Being late, one have to pay 1000 Tk. as late fine and he/she has to go with a very complex process for filling up this form. Today I went to department office and saw that none of first batch haven't fill the form !!!

So guys please do as necessary to avoid the fine and the miseries of complex process. Remember you have only 3 days left

You will need,
1. Two copies of stamp size photo
2. Roll number of SSC and HSC
3. Registration number

Procedure:
1. First go to hall office and take a form.
2. Fill up the form and submit it to BIT Program Office (Bari vai) for signature of Director of Department
N.B. Try to submit forms all together in a particular day, because today Bari vai told me that sir doesn't like to provide signature more than once in a day.
3. Take the form again to hall office. Take signature from the Hall Provost.
4. Take the form to bank and submit money for form fill up (It will take about 375 Tk. as far as I can remember).
5. Then submit the form to Hall office, after one or two day you will get your admit card (which is not necessary, but it is better practice to collect and conserve to yourself)

I have started chain call from both side(21 and 19)
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
Release Candidate
Release Candidate

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://dhrubo-nisshongokothopokothon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch) Empty Re: Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch)

Post by BIT0119-Asif Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Thank you Dhrubo for your timely initiative. Smile
BIT0119-Asif
BIT0119-Asif
Study Moderator
Study Moderator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch) Empty Re: Very Urgent Notice about Form fill up of Year Final Exam (Specially for First Batch)

Post by BIT0122-Amit Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:47 am

খালি ধ্রুবের জন্য এখন একটা নতুন ব্যবস্থা নিতে ইচ্ছা করছে।
অসাধারণ কীর্তির জন্য ৫০০ পয়েন্ট দেয়া টাইপ।

যা করেছে তার তুলনায় ৫০০ পয়েন্ট কিছু না, কিন্তু আমি ঠিক কৃতজ্ঞতা ভালো করে জানাতে পারি না।

অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ জানানোর জন্য।

আর প্রথম অংশের ব্যাপারে, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
২য় বা ৩য় ব্যাচের ধারণা হয়তো বা আমাদের অনেক সময়, তাই তাদের মাথায় আসে নাই জানানোর কথা। অথবা তারা জানেই না, নিজেদের নিয়ে ব্যস্ত বলে। আরো কিছু ঝাড়িঝুড়ি মার্কা কথা বলতে পারতাম, কিন্তু ঝাড়ি মেরে লাভ হলেই ঝাড়ি মারা উচিত। আমার আপাততঃ ধারণা তাদের অবস্থান ঝাড়িউর্ধ্বে।

সম্পাদনা-
৫০০ পয়েন্ট দেয়া হইলো ফোরামের পক্ষ থেকে ধ্রুবকে BIT 1st ব্যাচের জন্য অসাধারণ একটি initiative নেয়াতে।

*এই পয়েন্ট দেয়াটার বিষয়ে প্রথম আমি আলোচনা করেছিলাম রোকনের সাথে। কাজেই তাকেও [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *

যেসব পিচ্চিরা নিজেরা কোন rank ধারী না বলে তৃপ্তি বা সস্তির হাসি হাসছে, তাদের প্রতি-:
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0120-ধ্রুব Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 am

That's all my pleasure. I just did what i should do. Can anyone inform me that whether the chain call is finished or not.
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
Release Candidate
Release Candidate

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 am

Not sure actually. I informed Kaushik, Shakkhor, Rayhan, Jobaer.
23 informed me that he will let know Nipu, Pran, Linkon, and Shofiqul at least. I also requested him to notify 21, and 27.

I tried to reach Rokon, could not. Same for Kishore.

Everyone I notified were requested to continue chain call.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0120-ধ্রুব Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 am

I called kishore. Didn't he called you.... :O
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
BIT0120-ধ্রুব
Release Candidate
Release Candidate

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:59 am

BIT0120-ধ্রুব wrote:I called kishore. Didn't he called you.... :O

Nope. I found the notice from facebook first, then forum.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down