IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment02(Remote Procedure call)

4 posters

Go down

Assignment02(Remote Procedure call) Empty Assignment02(Remote Procedure call)

Post by BIT0201-farhan Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Course code: 401
Course Name: Operating System and System Programming

Date: July 28, 2011

Here is the second assignment of CE-401 course given by sakib sir.I hope this will help you to understand he format of the assignment...(Though I'm not quite sure about the format too..) Head Bang

To download, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by bit0223-sujon on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because of not following standard format)
BIT0201-farhan
BIT0201-farhan
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : AB+

Back to top Go down

Assignment02(Remote Procedure call) Empty Re: Assignment02(Remote Procedure call)

Post by BIT0213-forhad Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 pm

ব্যাফক মজা পাইলাম। এমনই বন্ধু দরকার যে সব Assignment করে দিবে আমাদের। ভ্যালারে নন্দ বেচে থাক চিরকাল। আমাদের Assignment আর কোনও চিন্তা থাকলো না। salute Clapping No

BIT0213-forhad
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

Assignment02(Remote Procedure call) Empty Re: Assignment02(Remote Procedure call)

Post by bit0223-sujon Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm

farhan, please follow standard format to give posts to educational section. Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to know about standard format.

bit0223-sujon
Global Moderator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Farhan,

nice to see you are getting a lot more active in this forum. you are sharing more with us.

IMO,it was safer for you to share it after the submission deadline. I know you tried to help us with it;but anyone can copy your assignment(it is possible to copy text from pdf) and fell you in trouble(you know what sakib sir said). Obviously you don't possess any copyright as you share it publicly in this forum. Razz

Moreover,I've to say the same words again - "Please shorten your mediafire URL".

Last edited by BIT0220-Iftekhar on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content edited)
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0201-farhan Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 am

Actually i have posted it here for one reason and two strong logic.

The reason is,many of my class mates asked me about the formatting.

The logic are:
1.I think every one of us have a strong ethical scenes.No one would still this low quality paper.
2.If any one does,s/he will be caught.As Sakib Sir knows about my submission and already have seen my paper by the time,he will also know who is guilty.

So,here you see i've only tried to help my friends in a legal way.....and I think there is no wrong with that.... Smile
BIT0201-farhan
BIT0201-farhan
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : AB+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down