IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to answer from slides given by sumon sir?

5 posters

Go down

answer - How to answer from slides given by sumon sir? Empty How to answer from slides given by sumon sir?

Post by BIT0216-Habib Fri May 20, 2011 3:27 am

Course code : 301
Course title : Combinatorial Optimization

Dear friends,
You all know sumon sir gave us some slides from which he delivered lecture. Already we know about his question pattern. We know that we may ask to write algorithm/simulation.

But if he ask to write algorithm of LIS, LCS,Maximum sum interval,0-1 knapsack then what we will do?? cause we have no simulated algorithm there in the slides.

What do you think??

If you have any written algorithm of those then just share here.

I am trying to do so.

Last edited by BIT0210-MJSunny on Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This post is not in an standard format so it has been edited)
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

answer - How to answer from slides given by sumon sir? Empty Re: How to answer from slides given by sumon sir?

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Fri May 20, 2011 10:57 pm

BIT0216-Habib wrote:Dear friends,
But if he ask to write algorithm of LIS, LCS,Maximum sum interval,0-1 knapsack then what we will do?? cause we have no simulated algorithm there in the slides.
As far as I know,neither of them is gonna ask us to write down algorithms Neutral

And we don't need simulated algorithms. You must have noticed one or two algorithms in the slides(0-1 & fractional knapsack,LCS,rock climbing etc.) which may not appear as the typical algorithms we see.
If they are to set algorithms in question,they must give those which are in the slides. So no need to worry I think.
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

answer - How to answer from slides given by sumon sir? Empty Re: How to answer from slides given by sumon sir?

Post by BIT0233-Katha Sat May 21, 2011 12:29 am

algorithm to likhte dibena....sir naki bolse ?? taile akhon algorithm likhar kotha bolish ken ?? :O emnei kisu parina :O
BIT0233-Katha
BIT0233-Katha
Pre-Alpha Release
Pre-Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0216-Habib Sat May 21, 2011 1:55 am

দিয়ে দিলে তো কিছু করার নাই ।

Last edited by BIT0216-Habib on Wed May 25, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing wrong words)
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Sun May 22, 2011 4:05 pm

This is ridiculous!! Neutral

Sakib sir said he won't ask us to write down algorithms. Even,I asked him about pseudo code but he said no.

And what happened yesterday? I just can't believe he set 3 algorithms in question paper. Embarassed No frustrated

What kind of joke was that? Neutral
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sun May 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Neutral a very funny one I guess.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0208-Shuvo Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 am

student দের বাঁশ দিয়ে teacher রা কি খুব আনন্দ পায় ?? Mad
BIT0208-Shuvo
BIT0208-Shuvo
Global Moderator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down