IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir

+2
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0216-Habib
6 posters

Go down

Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir Empty Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir

Post by BIT0216-Habib Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 am

Sumon sir sent this problem list in iit-udhaka-contest yahoo group. Very few students are now member of this group. So for this time only I am forwarding the message from the group.
Dear all,
We are planning to start the training session of the programming contest in our Institute. We will try to make it cover most of the areas of the contest problems. The training session will be based on websites (like "USACO" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] com/usacogate, "UVA" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] etc.) and you will get the tutorials, tips, related acm problems from there. i will send the link of the website later. At least one Practice contest will be held every week in the Institute.

Now... i need your help....

I have sent a list of easy problems as an attachment with this mail. Please try to solve these problems. Very soon I will send a list of algorithms and related problems to these algorithms.

your positive response helps us to do our job faster. If you have any problems/suggestions/comments about this, feel free to share with me.

Regards

--
Sumon Ahmed
Lecturer
Institute of Information Technology (IIT)
University of Dhaka
Dhaka - 1000.

Interested programmers, are requested to be the member of this group.

Here is the link.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Problem list is available[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BIT0122-Amit on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : re-constructed download link by Habib, removed personal contact details)
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir Empty Re: Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir

Post by BIT0122-Amit Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

this time only?
I think we should do this every time :/ :/

I vote for making this section only viewable to students of IIT-students group. :/
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir Empty Re: Programming problem list form uva.onlinejudge given by sumon sir

Post by BIT0232-Khaleda Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm

আমি list টা download করতে পারছি না<<< বলছে " page is not available"
how can i get the list???????? Shocked Exclamation Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
BIT0232-Khaleda
BIT0232-Khaleda
Pre-Alpha Release
Pre-Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0209-Sharif Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm

amio partesi na. kivabe list ta pabo?
any body hepl me....................................
BIT0209-Sharif
BIT0209-Sharif
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:00 pm

BIT0232-Khaleda wrote:আমি list টা download করতে পারছি না<<< বলছে " page is not available"
how can i get the list????????
BIT0209-Sharif wrote:amio partesi na. kivabe list ta pabo?
any body hepl me....................................
both of you please try to write bangla in bangla font. You can write bangla in our forum in two ways - both mentioned to the right side of the page under the CONTROL PANEL.
And surprisingly, I couldn't find any problem downloading the problem list.silent

And Habib deserves a rep++ for forwarding the message.
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 am

I also didn't face any problem downloading it.

However, the download link is at mediafire. And.. ahem.. mediafire also uses connect.facebook.net

Sounds familiar?

yeah, the address that is blocked at IIT most of the time.

Anyway, I am uploading it in a separate place. See if you can download it from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Author of this topic is requested to add this link as a mirror above.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0216-Habib Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 am

Amit bhai wrote:
this time only?
I told that because we have another yahoo group where all the interested programmers should be member of that group. If we use it for ever time for sharing news/attachment, so what is the usage of the yahoo group. I don't know. I think we should discuss about the problems here and get the news, attachments from the iit-udhaka-contest group.

Anyway those who faced problem to download the attachment, just go now and download.

Thanks amit bhai. rep++ . How can I do that way for uploading?
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:23 am

You can use IITDU uploader from the Forum shortcuts menu for uploading.

That's something I created many days ago.

But I requested to add link as mirror, not overwrite link!!

Mediafire was working well, the other download link I provided was just a mirror for direct linking.

I have also edited Your 9habib's ) post a bit. Please check reason for editing for details.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0102-Mohaimin Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 am

BIT0122-Amit wrote:I vote for making this section only viewable to students of IIT-students group. :/
I vote against. I don't find any reason behind this. I dont think there is any issue of legality, secret or something else that may need hiding this section from non-IIT people.
If you want to say: "Why should other people get our materials of contest?", I would say, this is the worst reason for hiding this section.
BIT0102-Mohaimin
BIT0102-Mohaimin
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:21 am

Off topic

Meh.. that was a joke.
I was indicating to udhaka group where even members can not view previous messages >.>
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down