IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Workflow

Go down

Project Workflow Empty Project Workflow

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:56 pm

We the 1st batch and 2nd batch are doing various project in this semester. To make a successful project we should make a workflow. Here Im gonna share my project workflow. I think, its doing good and you guys can follow it.

Project workflow:

1. Entity Design : very simple, what you are doing. what problem you are trying to solve. For example, Im going to make a hospital management software, so first define who are related to this software. Who are the actors. In hospital, we have doctors, patient, nurse, pathology, pharmacy. So they are entity. Now I have to find our how are they related.

2. Class Diagram: make your class diagram. Define object. For example, here Doctors, patient, Pharmacy etc are our objects. So define their attributes and functionality.

3. Database Design: Design Database for persistence.

4. Usage Flow : Define your usage flow. Its a kind of case study. What situation we have to face etc.

5. Flow Specific Features or functionality : And define your features, for example, in prescription writing how your application will be user friendly. Are you going to make drag and drop facility or user have to type etc.

6. Implementation planning and design : Now how you are going to implement your software. Which language you are going to use, e.g. Java, or DotNet or php etc.

7. Implementation: Now just get set and go. Start coding .

8. Test and Integration : Now come to the very important part, test your code, is it working perfectly. firstly test everything individually, for example, test doctors part, then test patient part. Then test both.

9. Deployment : if everything is okay, make ready.
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down