IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir

4 posters

Go down

Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir Empty Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm

First of all,please visit iitdu group or check your personal email(if linked for posts in iitdu group) for details about a combined class routine(draft copy) for all semesters of iit in 2011.

As to kabir sir who sent it to the students, the routine is a drafted copy and supposed to change later on.

(The later part of this post is to the 3rd semester students.)
I personally don't think there's gonna be much change in our routine. We're having teachers who haven't taken classes of us in the past 2 semesters except for kabir sir. So, no joarder sir this semester. Neutral
And our mostly favorable case is on. Sakib sir is likely to take Combinational Optimization according to new routine.
I hope this routine stays. Moreover, new semester, new courses and some new teachers too. If we can make most out of it,that will be desired I'm sure. rock on!

Last edited by bit0220-Iftekhar on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text aligning)
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir Empty Re: Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir

Post by BIT0216-Habib Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:46 pm

BIT0220-iftekhar wrote
no joarder sir this semester.
Tease

BIT0220-iftekhar wrote
new semester, new courses and some new teachers.

ya i agree with you almost new will make us something new. Hope they will serve us as rich as possible.

Anyway rep++ for this post.
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir Empty Re: Combined class routine(draft copy) given by kabir sir

Post by BIT0115-Efat Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 am

[quote="bit0216-habib"]

Anyway rep++ for this post.

I don't see any rep++ in this post :S
try to give a vote HABIB

however, good job done by Iftekhar
so, you should get a rep++
BIT0115-Efat
BIT0115-Efat
Service Release
Service Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0216-Habib Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm

thanks BIT0115-Efat for reminding me my fault. rep++ given to iftekhar and also to you.
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0107-Toma Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 pm

According to the title of this post, a copy of the routine should be here.
BIT0107-Toma
BIT0107-Toma
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 am

I actually shared the news of the routine only. So just wanted everyone to check their inbox or visit iitdu group. Rolling Eyes
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0107-Toma Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:26 am

I told this because I was in need of the combined routine. So searched the routine here. But did not find it directly here. I need to go to the link given here, login to yahoo, again search it and then download it which is time consuming.
BIT0107-Toma
BIT0107-Toma
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down