IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaining offline in IM's

2 posters

Go down

Remaining offline in IM's Empty Remaining offline in IM's

Post by BIT0111-muctadir Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 am

Well this is not a request. Just sharing my views. Some of us like to remain offline in IM's like yahoo messenger. And some time they pop up from like nowhere and ask something and again go, just go. I see people here are talking about attitude, modesty and things like that these days. I ask those is this a good attitude. This is something like I need some help, just pop up, take help like a service, go without caring about people who might need your help. Some may say that he/she was busy doing something and any message can disturb. I tell them why don't you write this in the status message and in case someone knock writing the message "i am busy, talk to you later. sorry" won't take more than 10 seconds. And besides why would someone keep the messenger active while doing such IMPORTANT task....???

Well this is all i wanted to say. I won't reply any thing here, cause all I had to say is here.....

Thanks for reading and .....
BIT0111-muctadir
BIT0111-muctadir
Expert
Expert

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Remaining offline in IM's Empty Re: Remaining offline in IM's

Post by BIT0122-Amit Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:25 am

Being busy and doing something means you are working outside messenger?
Not necessarily.
*coughs*

Razz What if the guy in invisible status is chatting with a "close" friend and does not want to be disturbed? Razz It is important to them you know.

Anyway, seeing your FB status and this topic, I am curious. Considering that you posted this topic here, maybe the intended persons are in this forum? Neutral
I agree with your opinion about the "take help go away" though. It is kinda... infuriating.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down