IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book

3 posters

Go down

book - CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book  Empty CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book

Post by BIT0216-Habib Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 am

Course Name: Data Communication and Networking
Supervisor : Mohammad Shafiul Alam Khan
__________Assistant Professor

Reference Book: Data Communication and Networking by Behrouz A. Forouzan (Latest Edition)

Important Notice: Sir suggested everyone to present in his next class(with referred book) specially those who were absent in today's class.

Sir also suggested to make some groups of 3 students for his several assignments and should submit it in his next class on Sunday(16th January)
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

book - CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book  Empty Re: CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:19 am

and we forgot to do either of that. we should raise this topic tomorrow.
I prefer you & me as class representative if not others. Wink
Don't think it's a bad idea as both are in touch with forum. And we can post to iitdu-group the urgent notices too. Basketball
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

book - CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book  Empty Re: CSE 303: About Data Communication and Networking class and reference book

Post by BIT0208-Shuvo Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 pm

what's going on with the assignments?????Did he give assignment in his first class!!!!!!!!!!!!????? affraid
BIT0208-Shuvo
BIT0208-Shuvo
Global Moderator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0216-Habib Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 am

No, he didn't give any assignment. He just asked to make some groups of three students for assignments in his course.

Anyway, thanks to see you in forum and hope to be regular again and rep++

Last edited by bit0216-habib on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lines removed)
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:31 pm

so habib, I think you and me are confirmed in our group. We need another person to make it three.Wink
Who should be that ?
As far as I know, shafi sir will give us some research based assignments. So, we'll need anyone proactive.
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0216-Habib Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 pm

I propose mostafiz or mukul.

what do you think about them?
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0208-Shuvo Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 pm

bit0216-habib wrote:
Anyway, thanks to see you in forum and hope to be regular again and rep++
Thanks for that vote. For your kind information, I'm always in touch of forum though I post hardly but I visit it regularly.
Very Happy
BIT0208-Shuvo
BIT0208-Shuvo
Global Moderator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:58 pm

bit0216-habib wrote:I propose mostafiz or mukul.

what do you think about them?

Well,now I feel like,both of us are set;so we could leave it to the third person to join us.
Very Happy
But if you want me to make a choice between them,I would go for mostafiz.That will make a new group combination as my target is to work with all my batch-mates during the under-graduation period.
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0216-Habib Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 pm

bit0220-iftekhar wrote
as my target is to work with all my batch-mates during the under-graduation period.
\m/

I'm agree with you. i also want to do so.
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down