IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Admin and New Class moderator

5 posters

Go down

class - New Admin and New Class moderator Empty New Admin and New Class moderator

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Greetings to all members.

After much wait, we have decided to make BIT0104-Anik admin. We do believe in his capability and believe that he will be able to uphold this forum's reputation as well as our three core values. Which are obviously professionalism, excellence, and respect. If he does not, bad things will happen to him Devilish

Just like I have said in Tabassum's moderator appointment topic, I will keep a very close observation on him. Remember B.studies? Very Happy Observation improves performance. Devilish

Now, our newest class moderator is BIT0117-Ibrahim. He will look after the educational sections, where his main responsibility is to keep everything in order. He needs to learn a lot, so we can hope that the present global and local moderators will help him understand his tasks, responsibilities and roles in this forum.

We hope you do know them enough already, so lets just give them a warm welcome as the member of the panels cheers

Last edited by LordAmit on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

class - New Admin and New Class moderator Empty Re: New Admin and New Class moderator

Post by BIT0104-ANIK Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Congrats Ibrahim, our one of the most serious and helpful friend in educational section, to be the moderator. We look forward to get more and more help from him (actually very few of us, the most serious(about sleeping Very Happy) ones in the class.

umm.. I can't promise that i will be the most active member (actually, that i never was). But i do can promise to be helpful to everyone.

BIT0104-ANIK
BIT0104-ANIK
Administrator
Administrator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://anikstech.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

class - New Admin and New Class moderator Empty Re: New Admin and New Class moderator

Post by BIT0101-rayhan Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:31 am

congratz to our admin abba and mod ibra Very Happy
BIT0101-rayhan
BIT0101-rayhan
Release Candidate
Release Candidate

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0130-Shakkhor Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 am

Congratz to Anik and Ibrahimovic lol!
I'm sure they'll do a great job Sleep
BIT0130-Shakkhor
BIT0130-Shakkhor
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0129-Tabassum Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:56 am

Congrats Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope, Ibrahim and Anik will enrich our forum with their work afro
BIT0129-Tabassum
BIT0129-Tabassum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : A+

http://probe-tabassum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down