IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post???

3 posters

Go down

Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post??? Empty Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post???

Post by BIT0107-Toma Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:24 am

Dear members,
Can I change the title of a topic once I have posted it?? I think we should have access to do this. Anyone can dislike his own given topic title and want to change. Then what should be done?? This happened with me Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post??? 176740
BIT0107-Toma
BIT0107-Toma
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post??? Empty Re: Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post???

Post by BIT0129-Tabassum Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 am

Dear Toma, a general member can't change her/his topic title. Yes, I am also agree with you, this option should be kept. But if you think your topic title or another topic title should be changed, you can click to report button (look at the right side of topic title,there is a button like !) . Then can write what you want to do. Admin or moderator can then change the topic title.
BIT0129-Tabassum
BIT0129-Tabassum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : A+

http://probe-tabassum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post??? Empty Re: Can a Forum Member change the topic title after post???

Post by BIT0103-Ovid Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 am

but it will create doubt in other forum member's mind. so it is better to do as tabassum said
BIT0103-Ovid
BIT0103-Ovid
Release Candidate
Release Candidate

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down