IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to write virus with java

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to write virus with java Empty Is it possible to write virus with java

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 am

আচ্ছা আমার হঠাৎ করে মনে হলো জাভাতে ভাইরাস প্রোগ্রামিং সম্ভব না। কারণ জাভা হাই লেভেল ল্যাংগুয়েজ। এতে সমপূর্ণ ভাবে low-level control avoid করা হয়। কেও কি আমার সাথে একমত কিংবা দ্বিমত প্রকাশ করো..? করলে প্লিজ ব্যাখ্যা করো.....
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to write virus with java Empty Re: Is it possible to write virus with java

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 pm

actually, it is possible to write Virus in java. Low level control is avoided, true. But that does not mean it can't interact with the system. Confused?Look at eclipse, intelliJ, net beans. As far as I know, these 3 IDE's interact with system.. and are written in Java(more or less) .But there is a catch. The virus should be written using Java native interface.The first virus  of this type is known by the name Java.strangeBrew.However, most of these java written viruses are not exactly..... effective. very very funny
and btw, topic moved to Java programmer's lounge. rock on!
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to write virus with java Empty Re: Is it possible to write virus with java

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 pm

yeah I knew about StrangeBrew.. But Java virus programming probably difficult ...Because My knowledge contradict with it... as far as I know, it is not possible. But there may be some other way... For say, we can eat up system resource using for loop and it is a kind of virus. But I'm not very sure....
I think, virus programming is being difficult now a days and for me like beginner it is really difficult.... I think assembly programming should be the best choice for effective virus programming.. as we are learning assembly, so it will help us I hope... what do you think Amit? I tried to install some virus in my PC, but my avast anti-virus is so much smart.. I couldn't unzip even....

Here I wanna share a link with you...
here you can find lots of virus. most of the are Trojan. You can download them. Dont worry.. without unzip it wont work...
to get them CLICK HERE

by the way, thanks for you comments...
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Razz The world is a strange place. Java was supposed to be a language solely developed for web programming.
And now we make Desktop programs with it.
Concept of Java changed the moment JNI was introduced.

A for loop being a virus?
Razz
That reminds me, most people confuse malware with virus.
All kinds of virus, trojan horses, worms, adwares.. etc etc whatever software that performs malicious activities are called malwares.
But that doesn't mean that a software which has a fatal bug and messes up system can be called a malware.
That makes the for loop out of the scope of malwares.

And assembly.. I am not sure about that. I don't know very much about assembly.
But my ideas about a virus written in assembly are:
-it will be very fast.
-it will require very complex programming.

BTW.. are not the viruses which erase BIOS data are written in assembly?

For viruses in zip files... Antiviruses can see through zip files. and also through rar files. if you really want to experiment with virus Razz turn avast off.

But make sure that you are experimenting with a virus, not a worm. Or your windows will be in point blank range Razz
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down