IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation

2 posters

Go down

BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation Empty BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 am

Guys, Dhrubo mentioned that tomorrow iit team's basketball match will take place at around 4pm, so it will collide with Khaled sir's scheduled presentations.

I have talked about this matter with Khaled sir and he said that we can shift the presentation to this Sunday/Monday. It is suggested to avoid any kind of presentation on Tuesday, because Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday can be used as mini vacation days. So it is better to let the students go early on Tuesday.

Anyway, he said it is up to us to decide when the presentations will take place. Either Sunday, or Monday.
Tomorrow, let me know your choice.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation Empty Re: BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation

Post by BIT0119-Asif Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:59 am

I say we do it on Monday. By that time the games would be over and no clashes with anything else.
BIT0119-Asif
BIT0119-Asif
Study Moderator
Study Moderator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation Empty Re: BIT STUDENTS: urgent notice ACM presentation

Post by BIT0122-Amit Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 am

done and topic locked as it served its purpose. Smile
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down