IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Java home task for Saturday 13.03.2010

2 posters

Go down

Java home task for Saturday 13.03.2010 Empty Java home task for Saturday 13.03.2010

Post by BIT0119-Asif Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 am

hello friends...this is just to specify what Suzan sir asked us to do in case u have forget by the time comes when we need to submit our task....
1)develop a server that stores files
2) develop a client that tries to access files from the server
3) to reduce the load on the server, materialise a proxy that can act as both server and client, according to sir's hint if we can merge the server and client in a proper manner we can make the proxy. The system works as the client asking the proxy for a certain file, the proxy looks it up in its storage, now if the file is in proxy's storage then it is delivered to the client, thus reducing the load on the main server. However if that file is not in the proxy's storage, then it is retrieved from the main server and delivered to the client and at the same tie a copy is stored in the proxy's storage so the next time a client looks for a file, it can easily be delivered by the proxy itsel. This is it...i havent still got any ideas of how to develop a proxy but still looking forward....any ideas please pass forward.
BIT0119-Asif
BIT0119-Asif
Study Moderator
Study Moderator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Java home task for Saturday 13.03.2010 Empty Re: Java home task for Saturday 13.03.2010

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am

Honestly... Oh well, I guess I am not supposed to express every opinion in a public place like this.Lets say... the style of Suzan Sir's teaching is.. unique.. to put in a gentle way.And yeah, am clueless too Sad
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down