IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIT EXAM: JAVA syllabus

2 posters

Go down

BIT EXAM: JAVA syllabus Empty BIT EXAM: JAVA syllabus

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Today sir specified the Java syllabus for the upcoming exam. The syllabus is given below :

DISCLAIMER(the syllabus was written from Sir's speech, and if anyone is misunderstood, or is somehow misinterpreted, the poster ain't gonna be responsible Razz However, the syllabus was checked before Sir himself, and he said it was ok, so I guess it is ok too! )

Streaming I/O (chapter 11)
[I am confused about this part.. :S the book's chapter 11 is multi-threaded programming]
From this chapter, you will have to read:
Conception
Handling
Theory
Benefits

Collection FrameWork:

List, Set, Map=>Clear your conceptions

Chapter 13 I/O:1st Part
I guess sir meant chapter 13 when he said Chapter 11 at the first time. I mean.page 285 to 288 consists of Streaming!
yeah, sir said read page 285 to 288.

Also, you need to read Chapter 6,7,8 with the conception of Class(Confusion might arise. What class?? IIT class? I thought the same. He was talking about Java Class Structures.. heh heh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

And finally, implementation of Fibonacci, Factorial, and String Reversing operation using pseudo code, algorithm, or raw java code is mandatory. Usage of Java method is restricted. Why? Because it is supposed that you know what method uses which set of operations to do the work for you while teacher wants to know whether you do know the real work or not.

Clear enough?
I am also giving snapshots of my papers which was checked by sir.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Make sure that you download the pictures from the albums. Click on any image to open it, and if it is not clear, then click on download. the pictures were taken in 1200*1600 resolution, so I can safely claim that you won't face any problems reading those.

Now, if you do manage to find a problem, go ahead and contact with Sir. Complain about me to him as much as you want to if you want to say that I didn't give the syllabus in a correct method. But make sure that you get the correct version of the information and then post it here. Do that for the rest of BIT.

BIT RULES!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BIT EXAM: JAVA syllabus Empty Re: BIT EXAM: JAVA syllabus

Post by BIT0104-ANIK Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am

BIT0122-Amit wrote:
Now, if you do manage to find a problem,
Do I intentionally search and mark problems in someones post?Well, thanks for ur labor.
BIT0104-ANIK
BIT0104-ANIK
Administrator
Administrator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://anikstech.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 am

Oh not in my post, I mean that in the syllabus. For example. that streaming part. Where are we supposed to find that?? :S
I will probably call him tomorrow to know about this. Which parts should we read for streaming thingy that is.
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content