IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI EVERYONE..!!

+4
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0112-Rokon
xtreme.3r
8 posters

Go down

HI EVERYONE..!! Empty HI EVERYONE..!!

Post by xtreme.3r Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

I m Rashed Rubby Riyadh. I have just passed HSC from Notre Dame College & I m going to admit in DU. I m very much interested in programming n thats a strong reason to join here. Hope that it will be a great journey with you, my elder brothers n sisters. Thank you. Smile

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

HI EVERYONE..!! Empty Re: HI EVERYONE..!!

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome Rashed Rubby Riyadh, hope you will enjoy your journey...!!
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 am

WC to our forum Rashed Rubby Riyadh....... Smile
to add to it,we would also like to see you admit at IIT.

You can always check out the Programming and web developing corner to find assistance.

Hope you'll find this forum handy.
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HI EVERYONE..!! Empty thnx bros for ur reply.. it will really be a pleasure for me to admit at IIT,DU.. my merit position is 512 n may b I wont be able to admit here..

Post by xtreme.3r Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:30 am

BIT0112-Rokon wrote:Welcome Rashed Rubby Riyadh, hope you will enjoy your journey...!!

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 am

thnx bros for ur reply.. it will really be a pleasure for me to admit at IIT.. my merit position is 512, so I may not be allowed to admit there..

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:12 am

xtreme.3r wrote:thnx bros for ur reply.. it will really be a pleasure for me to admit at IIT.. my merit position is 512, so I may not be allowed to admit there..

Good luck then Smile
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

IT peyesi..:-D

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Congratulations Very Happy See you then at IIT.
And be prepared to change your ID when you get your BIT roll rock on!
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

BIT0122-Amit wrote:Congratulations See you then at IIT.And be prepared to change your ID when you get your BIT roll

Thanks bro..Smile

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:07 am

ভালোই কপাল তোমার Very Happy merit দেখে বললাম।

ভালো কথা, তুমি ফোরামের কথা কি করে জানলে? আর IIT সমন্ধে কি জানো?

জিজ্ঞাসা করছি কারণ বাইরের ছাত্রদের কাছে আমরা কি বা কে এটা জানা দরকার Cool!
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

Well, thats really a long story. I had a long cherished dream to study at CSE department of BUET. But unfortunately, I missed A+ only in physics in HSC. All my dreams shattered n I almost determined to quit study. My father made me understand to study for CSE at DU. Then I took the prospectus of DU n for the first time, saw the name of IIT. Then I collected the brochure of IIT from IITDU website. After reading the whole brochure, I really got a feel that thats the place I should try for. I really had a ambition to study in Software Engg n I was little bit upset that there was no institution in BD where I might study it. So, it was a surprise to know about Software Engg course at IIT. Then I wished to collect more info about IIT. I searched the term IITDU in google n got the address of ur forum. I have been rugularly visiting this forum for about 4 months. N to say the truth, IIT is the next dream of me after BUET. It was absolutely a astonishment to know about IIT n hopefully, I m here.Smile

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:22 am

It really feels good to hear such story when you are an IITian. At least we can feel that IIT is catching attraction of good students who are trying for admission.

I'm eager to meet you RRR. Smile Hopefully IIT will bring you a familiar environment to study on SE.

BTW,now that you are certain to admit in IIT,you can visit there anytime. I guess you haven't yet.
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0122-Amit Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:11 pm

xtreme.3r wrote:Well, thats really a long story. I had a long cherished dream to study at CSE department of BUET. But unfortunately, I missed A+ only in physics in HSC. All my dreams shattered n I almost determined to quit study. My father made me understand to study for CSE at DU. Then I took the prospectus of DU n for the first time, saw the name of IIT. Then I collected the brochure of IIT from IITDU website. After reading the whole brochure, I really got a feel that thats the place I should try for. I really had a ambition to study in Software Engg n I was little bit upset that there was no institution in BD where I might study it. So, it was a surprise to know about Software Engg course at IIT. Then I wished to collect more info about IIT. I searched the term IITDU in google n got the address of ur forum. I have been rugularly visiting this forum for about 4 months. N to say the truth, IIT is the next dream of me after BUET. It was absolutely a astonishment to know about IIT n hopefully, I m here.Smile

Certainly sounds promising. You might realize eventually that being an IITian is better than being an BUETian in certain senses.

Self-motivated persons, who has a passion for software engineering can progress well here.

But 4 months!! You have been stalking us. affraid
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks a lot bros for ur warm reply.Smile
N Amit bro, you r absolutely right that being a IITian is much more prestigious n helpful for me than being a BUETian.Smile

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0130-Shakkhor Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 pm

xtreme.3r wrote:IIT is the next dream of.....
Trust me kid, you're gonna have some serious nightmares once you're here. lol! And you'll probably enjoy them Banana Dancing
xtreme.3r wrote:being a IITian is much more prestigious......
We don't wanna be the "most prestigious" institution, we wanna be the "best". Since you're coming to IIT, remember this, once you're into professional life, nobody cares about which prestigious institution you're from. All they'll wanna know is do you have the skill to do what they need you to do Basketball
BIT0130-Shakkhor
BIT0130-Shakkhor
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0102-Mohaimin Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 pm

xtreme.3r wrote:...I searched the term IITDU in google n got the address of ur forum...

I think you can use OUR instead of UR now. Welcome home.

Last edited by BIT0102-Mohaimin on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
BIT0102-Mohaimin
BIT0102-Mohaimin
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0107-Toma Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:36 pm

xtreme.3r wrote:Well, thats really a long story. I had a long cherished dream to study at CSE department of BUET. But unfortunately, I missed A+ only in physics in HSC. All my dreams shattered n I almost determined to quit study. My father made me understand to study for CSE at DU. Then I took the prospectus of DU n for the first time, saw the name of IIT. Then I collected the brochure of IIT from IITDU website. After reading the whole brochure, I really got a feel that thats the place I should try for. I really had a ambition to study in Software Engg n I was little bit upset that there was no institution in BD where I might study it. So, it was a surprise to know about Software Engg course at IIT. Then I wished to collect more info about IIT. I searched the term IITDU in google n got the address of ur forum. I have been rugularly visiting this forum for about 4 months. N to say the truth, IIT is the next dream of me after BUET. It was absolutely a astonishment to know about IIT n hopefully, I m here.Smile

After a long gap I am visiting forum and your post make me to feel my past. I also thought like you and now I am very happy that I did not get chance in BUET. Because it let me to be a part of the great IIT family Very Happy. Hope you will also feel great here.

WELCOME and see you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BIT0107-Toma
BIT0107-Toma
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:12 pm

thank u bros n sis for ur reply..Smile I have to go to IIT on 17th of this month, can u exactly tell me the address of IIT?? To say the truth, I had visited DU many times but didnt notice IIT at all..Sad

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0102-Mohaimin Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 pm

xtreme.3r wrote:thank u bros n sis for ur reply..Smile I have to go to IIT on 17th of this month, can u exactly tell me the address of IIT?? To say the truth, I had visited DU many times but didnt notice IIT at all..Sad

Not very unusual. Its in a corner.

I hope you know the location of CSE/Pharmacy/Applied Chemistry/Science Library. All of these buildings are on the opposite of Swimming pool and Gymnasium. The place is known as Mokarram Bhaban. IIT is the red building at the end of Mokarram Bhaban. You cannot locate it unless you are very close to the building.
BIT0102-Mohaimin
BIT0102-Mohaimin
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

thanks a lot, Mohaimin bro..Smile I guess so actually..:p

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabir-IIT Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:05 am

Loved reading this thread Smile

Welcome to IIT, Riyadh. I hope you'll be able to nurture your passion while studying here, and spread it among your batchmates.

See you in my class. It'll be painful fun Wink

Ahmedul Kabir
Lecturer, IIT
Kabir-IIT
Kabir-IIT
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by xtreme.3r Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Its really a honour n obviously a pleasure that a teacher of IIT commented on my post..Smile Thank you Sir for your warm welcome n hope that we will enjoy your class..

xtreme.3r
Alpha Release
Alpha Release

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum