IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Flash : Report

2 posters

Go down

Green Flash : Report Empty Green Flash : Report

Post by BIT0122-Amit Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 am

Course code: 305
Course Name: Software Project Lab I

Team members:
Md. Rayhanur Rahman
Amit Seal Ami
Ruhul Quddus

Objective:
The main objective of this project is to design behavior based antimalware software specifically for Removable devices. Since Removable devices, especially USB Flash Drives is a very common method of malware infection; this software will be specially developed for protection against malwares that generally spread via USB flash drives. However, in case of other read only removable devices, for example, CDs/DVDs, malwares cannot be removed from them. But this software will detect the presence of such malwares and will take necessary steps to prevent infection in the system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download size: 711KB

I am curious to see how many of you actually download this. So please leave a comment here.
Or you can continue downloading and then I can hide the link so that you are forced to leave a comment ^_^
(কে কে এটা নামিয়ে দেখবে সেটা আমার দেখার খুব খায়েস। কাজেই একটু কষ্ট করে নামানোর সময় একটা কমেন্ট দিয়ে যাইয়েন।
অথবা উপর্যপুরি ডালো (ডাউনলোড) এর পর ডালো হলেও কেউ একটা কমেন্টও না করলে তখন হয়তো মেজাজ খারাপ করে লিংক লুকাইতে পারি। তখন কমেন্ট না দিয়ে ডালোই করা যাবে না!)
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Green Flash : Report Empty Re: Green Flash : Report

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 am

I've downloaded the documentation. Still going through the chapters.

Got to praise the writing skill demonstrated in the doc. The GreenFlash app itself sound handy by the look of it. rep++ for it.

Hope you guys have bigger opportunity to reach this software to malware victims. Wink
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down