IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, lets do something ...

4 posters

Go down

Guys, lets do something ... Empty Guys, lets do something ...

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Guys, let's do something that is really interesting ... something very interesting.

Let’s make some really unique idea and then implement it...
Just doing regular routine work, is not the meaning of life. Every day we are sleeping, eating, doing some common jobs, studying, improving individuals etc. I don't think it’s something very interesting...

Let’s do something that is good for us, good for human kind and of course it should be very interesting...

What can be a good idea... yes-?
For example, cleaning the whole area of our campus can be a good work. Our campus has become a public toilet. Here cleaning does not mean exactly cleaning dust. It can be some sort of increasing awareness etc.... as we are people of information technology, we can easily do it. We can raise our voice so easy than others. For example- we can think about making a web site within very few minutes. It’s not possible for an arts student who is studying in the subject of history. (It’s an example, don't mind please)
We can make a campus radio, it is something very easy.

Another example- I'm involved with a group which is built for helping poor children. This is another good idea...

All example I mentioned here, are very much common idea,
Let’s make some really good and unique and very much interesting idea that is not for only personal improvement.

So guys let’s make some ideas.
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Guys, lets do something ... Empty Re: Guys, lets do something ...

Post by BIT0122-Amit Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:16 pm

That's a good one Smile (I was thinking about your last "good idea". It was about making a java IDE Guys, lets do something ... 176740 )

how do you define our campus? The area just in front of our building?

If it is, I agree with making it better. Also, I have talked with other teachers about having a tree planting ceremony thingy. But always they avoided it saying that The building is now under construction. The dust and other things will simply kill the tree buds.

Now that our building is complete, we can certainly organize it! Think about it guys. Our campus only has some small plants and grasses. But a campus full of flowers will look better.

Again, we can also place some flowery plants on each floor beside the staircase. (It might not be a good idea though).

But, if it is about the campus outside our area, I have a suggestion. There is a saying, charity begins at home. Should not we make our own institute a lot more better? About building website, now a huge range of people come to university campus everyday. Increasing awareness of all of them, specially when they seldom use internet, will be a tough job.

I am not criticizing though. But we can now have two kinds of plans.
1. The common ones
2. Revolutionary ones

Common ones are necessary because we have to solve the basic problems before everything.
Let the revolutionary ideas solve the revolutionary problems Guys, lets do something ... 567595

edit: can you please avoid the "..."s in title and in post? It, although is fun to write, is not fun to read most of the time Smile
BIT0122-Amit
BIT0122-Amit
Founder
Founder

Course(s) :
  • BIT

https://iitdu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0104-ANIK Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:07 pm

আমার একটা চরম আইডিয়া আছে। কি যেন? দাড়া মনে করি। ও আচ্ছা... যাদের স্মৃতিশক্তি কম তাদের জন্য.. কি যেন করতে চাইছিলাম?
BIT0104-ANIK
BIT0104-ANIK
Administrator
Administrator

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://anikstech.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0130-Shakkhor Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 am

BIT0104-ANIK wrote:আমার একটা চরম আইডিয়া আছে। কি যেন? দাড়া মনে করি। ও আচ্ছা... যাদের স্মৃতিশক্তি কম তাদের জন্য.. কি যেন করতে চাইছিলাম?
That's exactly what I'm thinking man! lol!

btw, ক্যাম্পাস রেডিও এর আইডিয়া টা ভাল লাগসে আমার Guys, lets do something ... 567595

Last edited by BIT0122-Amit on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : বাংলাটা বাংলাতে লেখার অনুরোধ জানানো যাচ্ছে।)
BIT0130-Shakkhor
BIT0130-Shakkhor
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down

Post by BIT0112-Rokon Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 am

btw, campus radio er idea ta valo lagse amar Very Happy

we can make it very easily.

but Im in quest of some more unique ideas, that is so called amit's revolutionary idea.
BIT0112-Rokon
BIT0112-Rokon
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

http://blog.codexplo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down