IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

understand stack and evalute arithmetic expression (polish notation) very easily from calculator code

2 posters

Go down

understand stack and evalute arithmetic expression (polish notation) very easily from calculator code Empty understand stack and evalute arithmetic expression (polish notation) very easily from calculator code

Post by BIT0216-Habib Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 am

Hi guys,

Here i'm giving you a code of calculator in which you will see implementation of stack. its a code of almost 250 lines.

i think it will very helpful for you all (BIT 2nd batch) for the next exam on Sunday.

So don't be late.

gather knowledge about stack and prepare youself for the very important exam.

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to download(6.63 KB)
BIT0216-Habib
BIT0216-Habib
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : O+

Back to top Go down

understand stack and evalute arithmetic expression (polish notation) very easily from calculator code Empty Re: understand stack and evalute arithmetic expression (polish notation) very easily from calculator code

Post by BIT0220-Iftekhar Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:39 am

nice post [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yeah I was also a member of that group which implemented that expression evaluator. Razz
working on that was highly beneficial for me, now i can feel.
Hope guys work on it to understand stack and polish algorithms [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BIT0220-Iftekhar
BIT0220-Iftekhar
Administrator-RC

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

http://iftekharunplugged.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down