IITDU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment(07-08-2011): Create a Mobile Phone

Go down

Create - Assignment(07-08-2011): Create a Mobile Phone Empty Assignment(07-08-2011): Create a Mobile Phone

Post by BIT0102-Mohaimin Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Couse Code: SE 206
Course Name: OOC-I

Assignment on the classes on Class and Object.

You have to create a class for mobile phone. Concentrate on the functions more than the data. If you remember the last class, we created a class for Car that could move. Just try to figure out what you can do with your mobile phone.
After you have created the class, create an object and do something with the object in the main (We moved the car in previous class).
The functions need not do anything. Just print a line that this function was called (We printed "Moving..." in case of the car's move function).
Make it simple. Add few functionality. We will check if you understand how classes and objects work, not how much you know about a mobile phone.

Please Remember:

If you cannot do it, prove that you have tried. We will then try to make you understand why your attempt did not succeed.
"I was not aware of the task", "I was absent in the class" and "I have done this but left it home" will not be accepted as excuse.
You have to show the work on next Sunday (14 Aug, 2011).
BIT0102-Mohaimin
BIT0102-Mohaimin
Programmer
Programmer

Course(s) :
  • BIT

Blood Group : B+

Back to top Go down